Large Silicone Molds - Heavy Duty
1) Make sure that the mold is dust free. Use any fresh soft cotton cloth
2) Select an appropriate size of live edge board(s) that you would like to use for your Charcuterie Board. Make sure that the board is dust / dirt free.
3) Place the board(s) into the mold and clamp them down so that they don't start floating once epoxy resin is poured into it.
4) Mix a small quantity of epoxy resin part A and B in a bowl. Apply a seal coat on the live edge board on all the exposed sides so that the resin soaks into the wood.
5) Mix sufficient quantity of epoxy resin part A and B again and mix colors as required. Pour the mixture into the mold until you achieve required thickness.
6) Once poured, use heat gun (away from the mold walls), if required, to get rid of bubbles.
7) Let it sit for at least 24 hrs or more to make sure the epoxy resin is cured.
8) Remove the project from the mold. Wipe off the mold and reuse it multiple times.