Outdoor Defense Oil
Outdoor Defense Oil is a great Non-Toxic way to finish your outdoor projects. It’s made with 100% Pure Tung Oil, Pine Oil, and Zinc. We all know about Zinc in sunburn skin care products. The zinc helps to keep mold and mildew as well as act as a UV inhibitor. Use as an outdoor wood finish or on concrete, stone and any absorbent material. This also works great as a cedar garden bed oil and it provides deck protection. Generally, 2 to 4 coats give moderate protection. More coats only if the wood will accept it. The Outdoor Defense Oil can build on a surface and my not be super smooth to the touch, but this will only happen if the oil is over applied. Will provide a matte finish. Do not apply directly under the hot sun, as the oil will polymerize very fast and leave a frosty, rubbery surface. Does not need to be thinned with solvent . Ready to be used right from the bottle. Hang rags outside separately to dry before disposing.
- Shake well before use
- Environmentally friendly oil that provides a warm glow to your outdoor furniture, concrete, stone, brick, wood, exteriors, deck protection, siding….and well you name it.
- Can be mixed with any other of our Tung Oil Products (i.e. Pure Tung Oil, Dark Tung Oil, Dark Half, Half & Half)
- Use ventilation until solvent is evaporated from finish, about 2-4 hours
- NOTE: not for use over oil base sealer type stains or other finishes. Store in moderate temperature.
- Hang rags separately outside to dry before disposing.
We Also Recommend
Just what I was looking for , both items are made out of cedar and out in the weather all year. It took very little product to do the job. Goes on so smooth and soaked in leaving a beautiful warm finish. Over the years have tried all kinds of different products, the water ones are a waste of time this outdoor defense oil is expensive but well worth the extra cost.