Epoxy Countertop Workshop
Interested in giving your old countertop / table top / bar top or an old furniture a beautiful granite / marble look? Or interested in just giving a transparent glossy coating?
Join our workshop especially designed for building Epoxy Countertops / Tabletops. The workshop covers the step by step instructions followed by a hands on project which you can build and take home.
Day 1: Nov 16th, 2019: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Get to know Epoxy Resin Better
- Step by step guidance to build your project
- Keep the project for curing overnight
Day 2: Nov 17th, 2019: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Finish your project
- Admire each other's project
1) A wooden / MDF board of size 2' x 2'
2) Epoxy Resin
3) Color Pigments of your choice
4) Propane Torch
5) Gloves etc
After building a 2' x 2' piece of artwork, you can take it home, attach hairpin legs and use that as a coffee / side table.
New Horizon Mall
260300 Writing Creek Crescent
Balzac, AB - T4A 0X8
Call: 780-604-5390 for more information