Outdoor Defense Oil
Outdoor Defense Oil is a great Non-Toxic way to finish your outdoor projects. It’s made with 100% Pure Tung Oil, Pine Oil, and Zinc. We all know about Zinc in sunburn skin care products. The zinc helps to keep mold and mildew as well as act as a UV inhibitor. Use as an outdoor wood finish or on concrete, stone and any absorbent material. This also works great as a cedar garden bed oil and it provides deck protection. Generally, 2 to 4 coats give moderate protection. More coats only if the wood will accept it. The Outdoor Defense Oil can build on a surface and my not be super smooth to the touch, but this will only happen if the oil is over applied. Will provide a matte finish. Do not apply directly under the hot sun, as the oil will polymerize very fast and leave a frosty, rubbery surface. Does not need to be thinned with solvent . Ready to be used right from the bottle. Hang rags outside separately to dry before disposing.
- Shake well before use
- Environmentally friendly oil that provides a warm glow to your outdoor furniture, concrete, stone, brick, wood, exteriors, deck protection, siding….and well you name it.
- Can be mixed with any other of our Tung Oil Products (i.e. Pure Tung Oil, Dark Tung Oil, Dark Half, Half & Half)
- Use ventilation until solvent is evaporated from finish, about 2-4 hours
- NOTE: not for use over oil base sealer type stains or other finishes. Store in moderate temperature.
- Hang rags separately outside to dry before disposing.